To best serve you, we need certain information. Through our website – www.gojob.com (the “Site”) – we process data to:
• send you our communications
• send you information about Gojob's products and services
• respond to your requests via our website or any other communication channel
• provide our services
Looking for information about the cookies we use? Please read our Cookie Management Policy.
Gojob – Data Protection Officer
220 avenue de la Tramontane
13090 Aix en Provence
Note that in many countries you have a right to lodge a complaint with the appropriate data protection authority if you have concerns about why Gojob processes your personal data. Any complaint you would like to lodge may be submitted to either the European Union Member-State in which you reside or wherever an alleged infringement of data protection law has taken place.
We are a global recruitment agency. Your information may be transferred out of your local jurisdiction or region. Data protection laws vary by country and those applicable in the USA and elsewhere are not equivalent to those applicable in – for example – the European Union or other jurisdictions. Gojob will take steps to protect your information in line with locally applicable data protection requirements. For more information, please contact our DPO.
Please note that all your data is yours and exclusively yours. Where we rely upon your consent to process your Personal Data, you may – at any point – revoke your consent. Personal Data we collect is information that relates, directly or indirectly, to individuals or devices. Personal Data does not include:
• Publicly available information from government records.
• Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
• Certain information covered by health and other sector-specific privacy laws.
We collect the following categories of Personal Data:
• identification data:
• IP addresses, login dates and times, cookies, your correspondence with Gojob
• Your first name(s) and last name, professional postal, electronic and telephone contact details (company, position, etc.) ...
• any other personal data required by law or current regulations.
We obtain the categories of Personal Data listed above from the following categories of sources:
• Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete or products and services you purchase.
• Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our Site.
• [[OTHER SOURCE CATEGORY].]
We use any data you provide to us to effectively communicate with you, to run our business, to process your requests, and to provide you with the services you desire. Your personal data will be stored in our server.
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
• To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate performance of the service. We may also save your information to facilitate new orders.
• To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Site, products, and services.
• To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
• To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
• To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
• To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Site, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
• For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Site, products, and services.
• To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
• As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in applicable law.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
How long we keep your Personal Data depends on the nature of the data and the purposes for which we need to collect it. We generally keep your Personal Data only as needed to provide our services. We will retain your Personal Data as necessary to comply with legal, accounting, or regulatory requirements.
We do not sell Personal Data.
We may share your information with the following third parties:
• Subcontractors: who support our business, including marketing agencies and hosting providers. Our suppliers must meet minimum standards as to information security and will only be provided data in line with their function;
• Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Site;
• Gojob affiliates, when it is in our legitimate interest to do so for internal administrative purposes (for example, for corporate strategy, compliance, auditing and monitoring, research and development, and quality assurance)
• Your company or organization: In relation to the provision of our services.
If necessary, we will disclose your Personal Data to third parties in the following circumstances:
• where it is in our legitimate interests to do so to run, grow and develop our business:
• if we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
• if substantially all of our or any of our affiliates' assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Data held by us will be one of the transferred assets;
• to comply with any legal obligation, any lawful request from government or law enforcement officials and as may be required to meet national security or law enforcement requirements or prevent illegal activity;
• to protect the rights, property, or safety of Gojob, our staff, our customers or other persons. This may include exchanging Personal Data with other organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Gojob is present on social networks and has pages on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. Gojob is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these sites, and the treatment of your personal data by such websites is not our responsibility. If you access a linked site, you may be disclosing your private information. It is your responsibility to keep such information private and confidential. The inclusion of any link on Gojob’s Site does not indicate or imply any endorsement by Gojob of the hyperlinked sites. In addition, the privacy policies and procedures outlined here do not apply to those sites. You understand that you are visiting these other sites at your own risk. You should contact these sites directly for information on their privacy policies and data collection and usage procedures.
Contact our DPO anytime for requests related to your Personal Data.
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a request related to your Personal Data. Proof of identity is required for all requests to exercise rights. A request under this section should provide sufficient information to allow us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected Personal Data or an authorized representative. A request under this section should also contain sufficient detail so we can properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Data if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Data relates to you.
The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”), the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and other privacy laws may provide you with certain rights, which we are listing below for your convenience. Please note that some of these rights will only apply in certain circumstances.
• Access: you are entitled to ask us if we are processing your data and, if we are, you can request access to your personal data, including asking which categories of your personal data we store and/or use. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and certain other information about the data;
• Purpose: you are entitled to understand the purpose of our processing of your personal data;
• Correction: you are entitled to request that any incomplete or inaccurate personal data we hold about you be corrected or rectified;
• Origin: if you didn’t provide your personal data to us directly, you may ask us about the origin of your personal data. Said differently: you may ask us where Gojob obtained your personal data;
• Duration: you may ask us how long your personal data will be stored in our database;
• Erasure: you are entitled to ask us to delete or remove personal data in certain circumstances. There are certain exceptions where we may refuse a request for erasure; for example, where the personal data is required for compliance with law or in connection with claims;
• Restriction: you are entitled to ask us to suspend the processing of certain of your personal data; for example, if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it;
• Transfer: when technically feasible and not prohibited by law, you may ask us to help you transfer some of your personal data to another party. If we cannot manage the transfer within a reasonable timeframe, Gojob will provide you with a date when the information will be provided. If Gojob is unable to complete the transfer, we will explain why. Further, you may ask us who else outside of Gojob might have received your personal data;
• Objection: where we are processing your personal data based on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party), you may challenge this legitimate interest. However, we may be entitled to continue processing your information. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes;
• Automated decisions: you may contest any automated decision made about you where this has a legal or similar significant effect and ask for it to be reconsidered; and
• Consent: where we are processing personal data with your consent, you can withdraw your consent.
We will confirm receipt of a Personal Data request within ten (10) business days. If you do not receive confirmation within the 10-day timeframe, please contact our DPO.
We endeavor to substantively respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to another 45 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your request. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your Personal Data-related rights. Specifically, we will not:
• Deny you goods or services.
• Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
• Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
• Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
We may use the information you give us for direct marketing purposes to provide e-mails, newsletters, and other messages to keep you informed of our services.
You can opt-out of receiving direct marketing from us at any time. You can do this by clicking the “unsubscribe” link included at the end of any marketing e-mail we send you, or by contacting the DPO.
We will hold your information securely in line with physical, technical, and administrative security measures. We take precautions to safeguard your information, including the use of electronic security technology. However, please be aware that there is always some risk involved when submitting data over the internet. We cannot guarantee that the information you submit is fully protected against “hackers” or illegal tampering. Although we will take reasonable measures to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your transmitted information and any transmission is at your own risk. Please be assured, however, that once GoJob receives your information, your data receives the same protections that GoJob extends to its own.
If you provide Personal Data to us about other people (such as your customers, directors, officers, shareholders, beneficial owners, or employees), you must ensure that you have given those individuals appropriate notice that you are providing their information to us and have obtained their consent to that disclosure.
We do not knowingly collect information from children or other persons who are under 16 years of age. If you are under 16 years old, you may not submit any Personal Data to us.